Saturday, October 2, 2010

Victory Over Fear and Depression

A few weeks ago, I was going through a very hard time. Fear tormented me, and I was deeply depressed over my finances. I found it hard to come out of it. I cried for two or three days. I still haven't found a job, and my bills are overdue, and my unemployment is running out. God delivered me from that fear, and he can do the same for you, too.

When you fear what is going to happen, you can't have faith. Fear is the opposite of faith. You can't have faith for God to meet your needs when you are depressed, and the feeling of despair comes upon you. You can be free tonight. You have to fight, don't let Satan win.

How did I get free? I read a book by Morris Cerullo called, One Demon Spirit The fear and depression that I felt came from Satan, and it wasn't of God. When I realized that, I bound the spirit of fear, and depression. The Bible says,

Matthew 16:19
 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
 Bind the spirit of fear and the spirit of depression, in the name of Jesus, and turn away from it. You will have to start changing your "self-talk". When you have a thought that is fearful, "resist the devil, and he will flee from you". Start praising God for your deliverance. He is bigger than any problem that you have.

1 John 4:4
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

The spirit of fear is the one thing that Satan uses to cripple you in your spiritual walk, and he uses it to keep you in defeat and to keep you bound. Don't let him win. It will be an on-going thing. You will have to keep on binding him, and keep praising God for the victory when he comes at you that way. 

After your first couple of hours after binding the spirit of fear, you will start feeling better. After a day or two, Satan will try it again. Just realize what he is doing, and start thinking about every good thing that God has done for you. Start thinking about how big God really is. He is greater than any problem that you have.

When Jesus was being tempted by Satan, He said "Get thee behind me Satan", then he used the word of God against him. The Bible also says to "resist the devil, and he will flee from you". "The word of God is sharper and more powerful than any two-edged sword, piercing the dividing assunder of the soul and spirit". The devil trembles when the word is used against him. "Thanks be unto God, who giveth us the victory, through Jesus Christ our Lord".

If you are suffering from fear or depression, I want to pray for you right now. "Lord, you are the almighty God. You are more powerful than the works of the devil. We love you and praise you for the deliverance that you have given me, and I ask that you deliver this person also. You are no respecter of persons, and I bind the spirit of fear, and depression off of those who need it tonight. I ask for you to totally deliver them tonight, in the name of Jesus. We thank you and praise you for it. Amen."

The Miracle Book: How You Can Live In A Rhythm Of Miracles Using 5 Simple Steps

No comments: